Reminder – a free application that will remind all you need at a specified time.
Attention! It’s public beta version of Reminder application so it may contain errors.
Application for reminding with highly customizable options.
Possibilities of application are:
– Set a call reminder;
– Reminder for sending SMS (with automatic sending);
– Reminder at specified times;
– Reminder after time;
– Reminder on weekdays;
– Reminder Skype calls / video calls / chats;
– Reminder run application or open a link in a browser;
– Reminder by the location (usual reminder, make call or send SMS);
– Reminder birthdays of contacts;
– Save, distribution and synchronization of notes;
– Integration with Google Calendar;
– Full control of Google Tasks and their integration with reminders;
– Reminder of missed calls;
– Quickly create a reminder after call ends;
– Quickly send SMS after rejecting a call;
– Voice control (Ukrainian, English, Russian);
– Back up to memory card;
– Back up in the cloud (Dropbox and Google Drive);
– Choose an melody (both overall and for each reminder);
– Support Android Wear notifications;
– Supports 12/24 hour display;
– Wide range of widgets for your home screen with customizable their appearance;
– Wide range of colors exterior application.
To Download Reminder BETA For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Reminder BETA for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Reminder BETA on PC,Windows 7,8,10.
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click “Download XePlayer” to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Reminder BETA and download,
4.Install Reminder BETA and start it.Now you can play Reminder BETA on PC.Have Fun!